Tele Health Services
Tele Health Services
Sometimes its difficult for patient to visit the clinic. Your dysfunction and pain should not be put on hold. You can receive virtual treatment by professional experts at any time and anywhere. Tele health services involves accessing patient online and providing virtual therapy according tp the convenience and comfort of patient at workplace or at home. Our goal is to restore your overall health and pain free quality of life. We also aim at preventing you from regressing.
Best Quality Care And Support At Your Fingertips
We honestly care a lot about the health of our patients. To help you stay on tract and connected with your physical therapist for therapy, we provide tele health and virtual therapy with your health care provider. Whether you are suffering from acute injury or recovering from chronic injury IPRC is the choice of clinic offering virtual health services. After completion of in person clinical diagnosis, virtual therapy is often offered to help you recover from injury and to eliminate pain and dysfunction.
The team at IPRC is always here to provide best quality care for our patients. Virtual clinic and telehealth services helps you to eliminate pain and restore function and to promote recovery in the following ways:
- Stay motivated and focused
- Learning at home strategies
- Helps in prevention of regression
Goals of telehealth:
The goals of telehealth includes the following:
- Making the health care easier for patient
- Keep others safe if you are suffering from infectious disease like COVID-19.
- Make service and therapy easier for people who have movement, transport or time limitation
- Offer easy access to physical therapy specialists
- We also offer self-management advice to improve your health
- Offer care for various conditions
Benefits of tele health services:
Benefits of tele health services includes:
- Increased comfort and convenience of patient.
- It helps in control of infectious diseases
- Provide appropriate care for patients with mobility limitations
- Provide care for patients in rural areas who don’t have access to clinic
- It allows cost saving
- It allows for easy follow-up of patients
Home Rehab Services
IPRC offers complete range of best rehabilitation services for people in need of physical therapy and rehabilitation. With increase age, our body becomes more susceptible to illness and injury. Various physical ailments like stroke requires rehabilitation and therapeutic interventions.
Our goal is to improve your mobility, physical health, function, and overall quality of life in outcome-focused manner so that you can regain your independent living.
Receiving rehabilitation in your comfortable environment promotes more concentration on exercise, therapy, and progress. What can be more comfortable environment than your own residence, so we provide rehabilitation by experienced physical therapy professionals at your home through home rehab services.
Home rehab services at IPRC:
We provide physical therapy care and rehabilitation to help you improve and maintain gross motor activities that includes group of muscles or large muscles. Both male and female highly skilled physiotherapists provide home rehab services with the state of art machinery. This includes variety of service including:
- Therapeutic exercises
- Range of motion exercises
- Muscle strengthening and re-education
- Movement and gait training
- Approaches for fall prevention and balance
- Mobility equipment
Benefits of In-Home Rehabilitation and physical therapy:
- Home rehab services allows patients to remain within the comfort of their own home
- It allows progress within your own time
- It allows to learn and work on exercises within your own home
- It provides appropriate care for patients with mobility limitations
- It increases care and comfort of patient
Conditions commonly treated by home rehab services:
Home rehab services can help you to recover from variety of conditions including:
- Neurological conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Joint replacements
- Spinal conditions
- Cardiopulmonary conditions
- Falls and balance problems
Steps Of Home Rehab Services At IPRC
To attain benefits of home rehab services patient schedule an appointment at IPRC. Then our highly skilled and trained physical therapist visits patient and make comprehensive assessment and examination of patient. After appropriate diagnosis, personalized treatment is designed according to the condition of patient. Our top-notch treatment will ensure early recovery thus reducing pain and dysfunction so that you can enjoy active and pain free lifestyle.
Dr. Aleem Certifications In Physical Therapy
Certified in Chiropractic and Osteopathic Techniques
Dr. Aleem is Certified in Chiropractic and Osteopathic techniques from iThurst, Italy. These techniques will help in reducing pain and improving mobility. It is also used in correcting posture. It is very beneficial in reducing chronic conditions like osteoarthritis. It treats neck injuries like whiplash and spinal injuries.
Feel Free To Contact Us
Dr. Aleem also delivers lecture on ergonomics at corporate sector in whole Pakistan including Telenor, PTCL and Ufone.